My Goal My Ambition 2023

My goal in 2023 is to get better and make changes.  I have many goals that I want to achieve this year. I have academic, statement, personal goals to achieve this year, which has been tough for me.

 

 In 2023, I want to focus on making a commitment to myself to work hard in school and get good grades.  I also want to go to the university I want.  I plan to enter the Bandung Institute of Technology Bachelor Program majoring in Business Management.


  For personal purposes, I want to be able to glorify my parents and those closest to me. To achieve that goal, I must have the ambition and intention to start it, work hard, pray and ask God for convenience.


  I hope what I want this year can be achieved.  I'm really excited about seeing the changes and challenges I'm facing this year.

Komentar